- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather only necessary individual data with the intent of satisfying the purposes indicated by us.
- We will keep individual data on file for the length of time essential for the satisfaction of those reasons (e.g. as per Zoom session requirements), or for purposes of notifying you of repeats or sequels to the event(s).
- We will gather individual data by only by legal and reasonable means and with your assent.
- We will protect each individual’s data via our computer fire-walls and take all reasonable security measures against hacking, burglary, and unapproved access, to ensure there is no sharing, divulgence, duplicating, unauthorised use of or alteration of data.
By accessing the SP Energy web site and then by applying to join one of our events or ordering one of our products you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, and also by applicable law and regulation and compliance thereto.
The content of this site is secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
You can unsubscribe at any time from any event communication or product offering from SP Energy or from our company mailing list. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing the SP Energy web-site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SP CALCULATOR PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE AN APPLE MAC COMPUTER AS the SPCalculator is not compatible with MAC computers.
2. Please also note that this SPCalculator is not compatible with, nor is to be used in conjunction with Google Sheets or any other cloud-based version. It is to be used off a single user hardrive with Excel loaded onto the computer.
3. Please note that for the software to confirm the validity of your licence, your computer will need to be connected to the internet when printing a report.
4. Please remember this is a SINGLE USER LICENCE and cannot be transferred or copied from one computer to another.
5. Should you upgrade or replace your hard drive / computer, or otherwise change any aspect of the information given to us to generate your original licence, a new calculator will need to be purchased.
6. This Licence is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Upon the expiry of your licence, a renewal will need to be purchased from the SPEnergy website.
7. While the licence remains valid, you will be entitled to all updates and any new version of the SPCalculator, free of charge.